Bookmark and Share this Story:
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Fark
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
  • Slashdot
  • E-mail this story to a friend!

Help Fight Cancer And Get One Of A Kind Vinyl Figure from Ron English

Posted by Hoob on October 21st, 2013
(Be the First to Rate This Post)
Loading ... Loading ...

Back in 2009, Youbentmywookie, Mezco, and The FX Show teamed up to create a one of a kind vinyl event, bringing together some of the best artists in the world to paint custom Mez-Itz that would be auctioned off to raise money for cancer charities.

Well, things happened and the auction got delayed for quite some time. Thankfully, The FX Show is back as the Florida Xtravaganza and the long-awaited auction is finally going on.

Some of the artists who have provided figures for the auction include:
Ron English
Ben Templesmith
Ruben Procopio
Art Baltizar
Dan Scott
Dan Brereton
Jim Mahfood
Phil Noto
Billy Tucci
Famed Cosplayer Yaya Han
and many more.

Here’s more on the charity:
We are pleased to announce that in conjunction with the return of the “Original” Florida Xtravaganza Convention, these figures are finally being auctioned! 100% of the proceeds from this auction will benefit various Cancer related charities, victims and their families. Twenty percent (20%) will be donated directly through eBay to the above selected Cancer related charity. The remaining 80% will be used to establish the Linda J. Friends of FX Cancer Fund. This fund will be used to directly benefit friends and supporters of the The Florida Xtravaganza Convention and their families. Over the years, we have seen many of our supporters, volunteer staff and exhibitors affected by Cancer. We have lost friends who are dear to our heart including Linda Jarvinen for whom the fund is named and most recently our good friend Brian Wolfe. With the Linda J. Fund we will be in a position to directly help our dear friends and their families with much needed money for medical care, medications and financial support when they need it most. Thank you for bidding.

CLICK HERE TO BID!!!

fx_show_vinyl_jam_rueben_procopio_resize.jpg
fx_show_vinyl_jam_dan-scott_resize.jpg
fx_show_vinyl_jam_billy_tucci_resize.jpg
fx_show_vinyl_jam_art_baltazar_resize.jpg
fx_show_vinyl_jam_winslow_drum_front_resize.jpg


RSS feed | Trackback URI

Comments »

No comments yet.

You're not logged in. Please log in to comment. Not a member? Register and join YouBentMyWookie now. It's fun, free, and pure unadulterated awesomeness!


Trackback responses to this post