Prepare to meet the big angry monster! In the upcoming highly-anticipated Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, the Earth’s mightiest heroes are assembling again to defend the world from the dangerous Ultron who is bent on eradicating mankind.
To gear fans ready for this epic blockbuster, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially present today, the 1/6th scale Hulk Deluxe Collectible Set! The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Hulk in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron. This deluxe set specially features two newly developed angry and screaming Hulk head sculpts with rolling eyeballs, a specially painted muscular body and a newly sculpted interchangeable “Hulk smash” pose upper body.
Fans of the angry green giant shouldn’t miss the chance to include this deluxe set to your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!
Hot Toys – MMS287 – Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale Hulk Deluxe Collectible Set Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
The 1/6th scale Hulk Deluxe Collectible Set specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulk in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– A newly developed screaming head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
– An interchangeable newly sculpted angry head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
– Movie-accurate facial expression featuring his angry look with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– Approximately 42 cm
– Giant green-skinned muscular body featuring detailed skin texture and tendons, with over 20 points of articulations, built-in joints in neck and arms which allow flexible movement
– An interchangeable non-articulated Hulk smash pose giant green-skinned muscular upper body
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) pair of grey shorts with texture
– Head Sculpted by Clare Yoo & Kyoung Geun, Kim
– Body sculpted by Joseph Tsang
– Hulk Smash Body Sculpted by Jimo Lee & Yumina
– Figure Painted by JC.Hong
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2015