HBO’s “True Blood” panel kicked off in a major way with appearance by Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alan Ball, as well as Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman), Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse), Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette), Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby), Kristin Bauer van Straten (Pam) and Kevin Alejandro (Jesus). Aside from the talents, fans were also treated to several scenes from the current season and teases about what fans can expect next year.
You can watch the Comic-Con trailer here:
Here are some highlights of what fans can expect in the upcoming episodes and future of “True Blood”:
– We get to find out more about the creepy old doll and what it has to do with Arlene’s baby.
– We’ll get to see how Eric made Pam.
– When asked about how the death of Sookie’s fairy godmother Claudia would affect Sookie’s powers, we were told that we may not have seen the last of Claudine because “those of you who know the books know that fairies are born in litters and they’re identical.”
– There will be a variation of the strip club Hooligans. It will be a cover for some supernatural events, “completely twisted and supernatural purposes.”
– According to bell, we should be expecting more supernatural elements in the upcoming seasons. So expect things like ghosts, demons and other supernatural creatures.
“Disembodied spirits, you can call them ghosts, and more of this brujo/demon/wicked creature we’ve seen flashes of. We’re also doing research on more supernatural creatures for season 5.”
– Lastly, fans shouldn’t worry about “True Blood” ending as Bell believes there’s “tremendous amount of life” to the show. And humorously adds “I hope to get to the point where it becomes a problem for us in the writers room to explain why the vampires seem to be aging.”