It turns out that the pilot for the new Wonder Woman TV series made the world’s most prolific female hero wimpier than Bryan Singer’s Superman. The good news is that David E. Kelley is no Bryan Singer.
It seems like test audiences could not get behind a weepy, over emotional super dramatic Wonder Woman who would curl up into a fetal position and weep… Seriously.
The new changes and accompanying reshoots are aimed at making her the bad ass that she is meant to be.
Here are some of the things they’ve done to put a little more starch in her lasso.
1. She’ll be lifting dudes by their throats.
2. Wonder Woman will give bad drivers the finger.
3. Diana Lifts more dudes in the air by their throat!
4. A much longer and more dramatic final battle.
5. Wonder Woman jams her thumb in some dude’s eye.