Firstly introduced in an animation short in the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special television film, Boba Fett made his debut as a fearsome bounty hunter in the Star Wars galaxy!
With Hot Toys joining the much-anticipated New York Comic Con happening in NYC this October, we are delighted to officially present the 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Animation Version) collectible figure as a Hot Toys Exclusive item firstly available for preorder during the exciting NYCC event period!
Featuring Boba Fett’s classic look from the Star Wars Holiday Special animation, the highly accurate 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Animation Version) figure is specially equipped with blue and yellow colored Mandolorian armor, a twin-pronged electropole, a blaster pistol and his iconic jetpack on his back.
Now, celebrate with Hot Toys today by adding this exclusive Boba Fett to your Star Wars collection. This exclusive collectible figure is only available in US, Japan, and selected markets in Asia, so don’t let the rare chance slip by!
Special Features of the 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Animation Version) Collectible Figure:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Boba Fett in Star Wars Holiday Special.
– Finely crafted blue-colored Boba Fett’s Mandolorian helmet with articulated rangefinder
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) left hand for holding electropole
– One (1) Boba Fett blue and yellow color Mandolorian armor
– One (1) gray flight suit
– One (1) brown and orange colored cape
– One (1) blue belt with pouches
– One (1) brown blaster pistol holster
– One (1) pair of blue gauntlets
– One (1) pair of yellow knee guards
– One (1) pair of blue and gray boots
– One (1) electropole
– One (1) blaster pistol
– One (1) blue and yellow jetpack
– Hexagonal bounty hunter themed figure stand with Boba Fett’s nameplate
– Painted by Lok Ho
– Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2018
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice