“If you were good enough, then maybe Tony would still be alive…” – Mysterio
Mysterio uses holographic techniques and projector drones to create a sequence of surrealistic imagery to torment and disorient the young Spider-Man. Showing statues of the fallen heroes from Avengers: Endgame in a graveyard and the decaying Iron Man with a broken helmet revealing Tony Stark’s skull pulling his way out of his grave, the enigmatic villain has trapped our Spidey within horrifying illusions.
Demonstrating high-class workmanship, Hot Toys is thrilled to unveil the latest 1/6th scale Mysterio’s Iron Man Illusion collectible figure inspired by Spider-Man: Far From Home’s final Illusion Battle.
The incredibility detailed figure is crafted based on Mysterio’s Iron Man Illusion in the movie, features heavily weathering effects with scratches and rust; overall expertly painted metallic red, gold and silver colored corroded armor; a newly developed severely damaged helmeted head with LED light-up function, revealing partial skull on the left; exposed wires attached to the shattered Iron Man armor revealing fine mechanical details; LED light-up functions on Arc Reactor on chest, and hands. Last but not least, a highly elaborated diorama figure base inspired by the hallucination fight with LED light-up function design; comes with a droid and green smoke effects; and pixelated effect accessories to complete the remarkable visual setting.
Reserve the nightmarish version of Iron Man figure to your Marvel collection today!
Hot Toys – MMS580 – Spider-Man: Far From Home – 1/6th scale Mysterio’s Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mysterio’s Iron Man Illusion from Spider-Man: Far From Home
- A newly developed severely damaged helmeted head with LED light-up function on right eye (battery operated), partially reveals skull on the left
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Body with multiple points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the shattered Iron Man armor design
- Exposed wires attached to the shattered armor revealing fine mechanical details
- Shoulder, chest, arms and thighs armors applied with scratches, rust and weathering effects
- LED-lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through collarbone and sides of ribs (battery operated)
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Four (4) pixelated effect accessories in different sizes (attachable to figure base)
- Specially designed digital illusion and smoke effect diorama dynamic figure stand with LED light up function (battery operated) and droid
- Diorama Figure Base 3D designed by Studio HIVE
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2022
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Batteries not included for diorama figure base, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
**Product details are subject to change without further notice
© MARVEL © 2020 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.