Once a heroic Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker was seduced by the dark side of the Force, became a Sith Lord, and led the Empire’s eradication of the Jedi Order. Tasked with finding and stopping Anakin, Obi-Wan Kenobi has intercepted the fallen Jedi on the planet of Mustafar and fought his former apprentice in an intense lightsaber duel!
With great excitement, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the widely-anticipated 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith as one of this year’s Toy Fair Exclusive items.
Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Anakin Skywalker in the film, the remarkable 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly painted head sculpt with stunning likeness and the iconic yellow eyes of the young Skywalker turned Sith Lord, a specially tailored Jedi robe and tunic, an interchangeable mechano right arm, a LED light-up lightsaber, and a LED light-up Mustafar panning droid diorama figure base!
Now it’s the chance to add this incredible collectible figure to your treasured Star Wars collection!
Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) collectible figure will be firstly available on-shelf at Sideshow Collectibles Booth #1929 at San Diego Comic-Con 2018! Star Wars fans please stay tuned to Sideshow announcement on this awesome collectible figure! Click here for more information: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/hot-toys/
Fans in other regions can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information.
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
– Newly painted head sculpt with iconic Sith Lord eyes, movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
– Detailed hair sculpture of Anakin Skywalker’s hair style
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including (bare left hands and gloved right hands):
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
– One (1) pair of the Force-using hands
– One (1) pair of relaxed hand
– One (1) opened left hand
– An interchangeable mechno right arm
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
– One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like tunic
– One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
– One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
– One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
– One (1) pair of dark brown-colored leather-like textured boots
– One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
– One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– One (1) lightsaber hilt
– Specially designed Mustafar panning droid floating on lava diorama figure base features 2 LED lighting modes including general light effect and pulsing light effect (battery operated)
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by J.C Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2018