“Nothing good is born from lies. And greatness is not what you think.”
Wonder Woman returns to the silver screen with more appealing looks in the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984. As the ultimate embodiment of power, grace, wisdom and wonder, fans’ beloved Amazon warrior princess will come into conflict with her formidable foes in the 1980s wearing her iconic outfits.
Gained tremendous popularity after its first appearance in DC All Star Event, today Hot Toys is proud to present the most detailed look of Diana Prince’s sparkling armor with the of 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman collectible figure (Deluxe Version) prior to the official release of Wonder Woman 1984. Crafted with special attention to reproduce the authentic details found on the Golden Armor and armor wings, the outfit is painted with fine metallic gold color that flaunts a subtle metallic shimmer, giving the incredible design greater texture and visual interest.
Skillfully crafted based on the image of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie, the movie-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair, a specialized body tailored for Wonder Woman, a set of armor wings in neutral mode, a shiny helmet, Wonder Woman’s signature weapon “Lasso of Truth”, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand for display.
Along with the astonishing figure and accessories, this deluxe version will also include an additional set of massive spread wings, measures approximately 67cm wide, designed with extended articulation for wider posing range that accentuates flying and stand-by mode, allowing fans to fully recreate the breathtaking aerial scenes.
Wonder Woman is armed and ready for battle! Don’t miss out on this exceptional figure collection.
Please kindly find below the link to download photos for your usage and reference: https://bit.ly/2WRclLy
Hot Toys – MMS578 – Wonder Woman 1984 – 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman 1984
- Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Golden Armor and armor wings are specially applied with gold metallic painting to enhance the shimmering effects
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable armor wings including:
- One (1) set of spread wings with articulation for flying mode and stand-by mode (approximately 67cm wide)***
- One (1) set of armor wings in neutral mode
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly tailored and patterned Wonder Woman Golden Armor
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of metallic gold colored heel boots
- One (1) piece of gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth)
- One (1) metallic gold colored helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kang Tae Ho
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)