This is no Joke the Government really put out a memo on an attack from the undead… and it might be the most useful thing they have done in years! With many people thinking that the rapture is set to begin this weekend, it makes sense that the CDC would want to be prepared.
The comprehensive report starts out with a history of zombies that spans from ancient voodoo rituals to Night of The Living Dead and Resident Evil.
It also covers what to keep in your emergency zombie kit:
* Water (1 gallon per person per day)
* Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
* Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
* Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
* Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
* Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
* Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
* First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
… That’s funny, they seem to have forgotten the important things like shotguns, chainsaws and cricket bats!
The article also includes some handy evacuation planning tips and a statement on the end that there’s no need to worry, cause even if we ever do have a zombie invasion, the CDC and the Government will fix it…
For some reason that sounds even less likely than the actual zombies!
If you want to read the complete memo, CLICK HERE
*Special Thanks to Joey Snackpants for pointing out this great find to us.