When I think of things I want directly in front of my eyes, flashing lights aren’t super high on the list, but then again, I’ve never been into cosplay or even dressing up for Halloween for that matter. That said, there are a lot of people out there like inventor Tien Pham, who is responsible for creating the F.Lashes, a set of interactive LED eyelashes that are guaranteed to get some attention when their Kickstarter launches.
Here are some things we know about the F.Lashes, other than their clever name.
– They don’t emit any heat, so no worries about burning your eyes.
– The light is mostly visible to people looking at you, so the wearer won’t be blinded by them.
– They run on a 3.3 volt battery that has around 4 hours of life per charge
– They are sweat resistant, so you won’t shock the hell out of your peepers.
– The Arduino controller that powers them attaches to the back of your head with hair clips
– They come in: pink, red, blue, light blue, white, yellow, and green
– They attach with normal eyelash glue.
Keep an eye out for the Kickstarter when it goes live in mid-July! Until then, you can sign up HERE for more info.