For the last few years, fast food chains have been bringing the scents of their foods into homes through unique holiday offerings. It started with the White Castle-scented candle and has devolved into this, a firelog that smells like Kentucky Fried Chicken.
The new firelogs cost $18.99 and are said to be imbued with all of the Col’s 11 herbs and spices that have made KCF so finger-lickin good.
For more than a million years, mankind has been attempting to improve upon the simple fire. We’ve tried burning different things like sticks or leaves or various incriminating documents. We’ve tried making fires last longer. We’ve even figured out how to turn them into different colors. All of that experimentation, all of that innovation, has culminated in this event, the KFC 11 Herbs & Spices Firelog, from Enviro-Log®. Imbued with the unmistakable, mouth-watering aroma of Colonel Sanders’ secret recipe, the KFC 11 Herbs & Spices Firelog finally puts to rest the age-old dilemma, “How can I make this fire a hundred bajillion times better?” This one-of-a-kind firelog from Enviro-Log, a leading manufacturer of firelogs made of 100 percent recycled materials, is the result of countless hours of research and development, all done over the last couple of months since we had this idea. Pick up a firelog today, and you’ll be wondering how you were ever able to enjoy a fire that didn’t smell like fried chicken.
– Each Firelog can burn up to 2.5-3 hours.
– Can be stored and no shelf life. Store in a safe, dry area away from pets.
– May result in a craving for fried chicken. We know the fire log smells great, but please do not attempt to – eat it.
– May attract bears or neighbors who are hungry.
– Please don’t put face directly into fire in attempt to smell fried chicken.