Wreck-It Ralph fans have something to save their quarters for. Disney has just announced that the popular film will be getting a sequel in 2018. While we probably won’t start getting any real information until D23, we know a couple of things.
1. The film is set for a March 9, 2018 release.
2. To accommodate this schedule, the previously announced Jack and the Beanstalk film, Gigantic, has been pushed back to November 21, 2018.
3. Richard Moore will be coming back to direct the sequel.
4. The new film will see Ralph leave the arcade behind and find new adventures on the internet.
5. Both John C. Reilly and Sarah Silverman are set to return to voice Ralph and Vanellope.
6. the film will be written by Clark Spencer, the writer of Zootopia.