In a world where we are hearing more about movies being delayed, Disney has stepped out and announced a new release slate for when we can see all of the current MCU films that are delayed as well as some that aren’t even announced yet.
Black Widow is definitely not coming out in May, but Disney and Marvel studios are hoping things will be clear when they bring Natash Romanov to the big screen this November. The Eternals will be moving to next year, and Shang-Chi is getting the boost of being moved from a February slot to the opening weekend of the summer movie season. If all goes well, next year will also bring us the MCU sequel Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness next November.
In 2022, Thor: Love and Thunder will kick things off in February before a currently untitled film and the sequel to Captain Marvel 2 drop later in the year.
Now we just need an update on all the MCU Disney+ series
- BLACK WIDOW (Disney) is now dated on 11/6/20
- THE ETERNALS (Disney) previously dated on 11/6/20 moves to 2/12/21
- SHANG CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS (Disney) previously dated on 2/12/21 moves to 5/7/21
- DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS (Disney) previously dated on 5/7/21 moves to 11/5/21
- THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (Disney) previously dated on 11/5/21 moves to 2/18/22
- UNTITLED MARVEL (Disney) previously dated on 2/18/22 is removed from the schedule
- CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 (Disney) is the updated title of previous UNTITLED MARVEL dated on 7/29/21, and moves to 7/8/22