Heavily armored, supremely weaponized and with it’s 4000cc V8 KT23 engine the Lawmaster is designed to dominate anything else on the streets of Mega-City One. The Lawmaster is the Justice Department’s greatest advancement in law enforcement transportation.
Digitally modeled and specifically designed to interact with the One:12 Collective Judge Dredd figure, the Lawmaster is teaming with amazing details and features. In cooperation with artist Ben Willsher, the One:12 Collective team has created a truly stunning collectable loaded with some incredible features. The Lawmaster’s functions include 5 distinct sounds, multiple light-up features, free-rolling rubber-slick tires, turning handle bars, built in handcuff storage pod and a light-up Synitron GK13 onboard computer display.
The One:12 Collective Lawmaster features:
– 3 separate FX activated twin front guns with lights and sounds (cannon, machine gun and grenade launcher)
– 2 FX activated motor sounds (start up/rev and motor wind out/gear change)
– Backlit Synitron GK13 onboard computer display
– 4 real working headlights
– 3 real working taillights
– 1 real working spot-light
– Real rubber-slick “bulletproof” tires
– Handcuff storage pod
– Free-rolling wheels
– Turning handle bars
Each Lawmaster is packaged in a deluxe closed box with a protective slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging has been especially engineered to allow for both maximum protection without sacrificing ease of removal for display.
The Lawmaster is available for pre-order now HERE