One:12 Collective Spider-Man 2099
“That’d be me. The Spider-Man of tomorrow, here to save today…”
Spider-Man 2099 swings into the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Spider-Man 2099 wears an Unstable Molecules suit, a material created by Sue Storm and Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. The suit features a web cape with integrated posing wire, spiked forearm gauntlets, and raised chest insignia. The web-slinger features three head portraits – masked, partially unmasked, and a fully unmasked Miguel O’Hara portrait.
Spider-Man 2099 is loaded with accessories including a removable wrist communicator featuring Lyla – Miguel’s A.I. assistant, multiple weblines in different styles that attach to his wrists, a web mask that fits over the heads of other One:12 Collective figures, and more.
In the year 2099, Miguel O’Hara has half of his DNA re-written with the genetic code of a spider and develops a wide array of powers. Gaining the proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider, he assumes the mantle as Spider-Man.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SPIDER-MAN 2099 FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web holding hands (L & R)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
- Fitted Unstable Molecule suit with spider insignia
- Web cape with integrated posing wire
- Wrist gauntlets (permanently affixed to wrists)
- One (1) wrist communicator
- One (1) wrist communicator with Lyla projection FX (attaches to wrist communicator)
- One (1) web mask
- One (1) web base
- Four (4) web lines in different styles (attaches to wrists)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post