Who needs Angry Birds when you can spend your time answering stupid questions in a misguided attempt to deduce your child’s sexual preference. Well, you can if you can read French at least.
French Android Developers ‘Emmene Moi’ have developed a new app called “Mon Fils Est-Il Gay?” or in English: “Is My Son Gay?”To no one’s surprise, the app has raised the ire of… well, pretty much everyone. The app is a 20 question test (we’ve got the questions for you below), that can supposedly help you deduce the sexual preference of your son. Apparently it won’t work on your daughters.
There’s been a loud cry from the new to have it removed from the Android store because they feel it qualifies as hate speech. I’m not sure if it really goes that far, I think it qualifies more as moron speech.
The developers have come out and stated that they don’t really see what the big deal was, they made the app because they thought it was funny.
Here are the questions from the app. Let us know what you think. Also, how did you do on the questions?
1. Does he like to dress up nicely? Does he pay close attention to his outfits and brand names?
2. Does he like football?
3. Before he was born did you wish he would be a girl?
4. Has he ever gotten into or participated in a fight?
5. Does he read sports magazines?
6. Does he have a best friend
7. Does he like team sports?
8. Is he prudish/modest?
9. Does he like diva singers?
10. Does he spend a long time in the bathroom
11. Does he have a tongue, nose or ear piercing
12. Does he spend time getting ready before being seen in public?
13. Have you asked yourself questions about your son’s sexual orientation?
14. Are you divorced?
15. Does he like musical comedies?
16. Has he introduced you to a girlfriend ever?
17. Is the father (you) very strict or authoritarian with his son?
18. In your family is the father absent?
19. Was he shy as a child?
20. Is he close to his father?