Yesterday was the big day for exclusives from Mattel for Comic-Con season, but there was still one box left unrevealed at the end of the day. Today that slot got filled with the surprise reveal of a die-cast figure based on JJ Abram’s Bad Robot logo. The figure will set you back $100. You can grab your figure HERE until they sell out.
Bad Robot® Premium Action Figure
Celebrating the iconic production company, this highly detailed Bad Robot® figure includes 24 points of articulation, diecast and plastic construction and a premium finish. It is fully equipped with the latest in robot technology and just like any friendly neighborhood robot, Bad Robot® has some spectacular features.
- Bad Robot, the production company behind some of your favorite TV shows, movies and more, in partnership with Mattel is bringing its mischievous mascot to life!
- The diecast and plastic figure is 7.25”tall and includes a plastic display base. The head, torso, legs and feet are made of heavy diecast metal.
- It’s the ultimate collector item with premium finish and 24 points of articulation.
- The back panel of the head can be removed to reveal Bad Robot®’s true inner workings.
- The packaging design is inspired by vintage comic mail-in advertisements of yester-year.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- Packaging Dimensions: 6.75″ wide x 4″ deep x 10″ tall.