Aughra has spent years looking to the skies. She took her eye off of Thra with the understanding that the Skeksis would maintain her world just the way she left it. But when the Skeksis began corrupting the Crystal even more by draining Gelfling, Aughra feels the brunt of that corruption physically. She is Thra. So when Thra starts to die, so does Aughra.
Tapping back into the world by relearning the Song of Thra, Aughra attempts to save the Gelfling and guides the main heroes on their paths.
- 1:6 scale;
- High-quality polystone;
- Limited Edition, set by you;
- Pays tribute to a wizened, ram-horned, maternal oracle from The Dark Crystal;
- Depicts Aughra once she is reborn, in her intricately detailed and iconic red dress;
- Aughra seen peering through the symbol of the Great Conjunction, as she turns her eye towards stars, fate and the future;
- Special base design representing one of the three suns in the skies of Thra;
- Prototype by Weta Workshop sculptor Gary Hunt;
- Sculpture scanned and digitally recreated in the prologue of The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance;
EDITION SIZE SET BY YOU
Orders for Mother Aughra will open for a strictly limited time from December 4 – 18, 2019 (PDT). Edition size will be determined by the total number of orders made during this period. No more, no less. We’ll confirm the final edition size after orders have closed. Grab yours HERE