The Harley Quinn One:12 Collective Deluxe Edition Figure has just gone up for pre-order on Mezco’s site. The figure will set you back $90 and is expected to ship late winter/ early spring 2020. Check out all the pics and details below.
The One:12 Collective Harley Quinn wears a fitted jester suit with ruffle detailing around the wrists and pom-pom detailing around the collar. The Cupid of Crime comes complete with three head portraits, portraying her alluring yet utterly insane visage. Harley comes well-equipped to cause chaos in the streets of Gotham with an oversized mallet, a grenade, a bomb, a pop-gun with attached cork, a rocket launcher and rocket, and a Joker doll.
Dr. Harleen Quinzel, better known as Harley Quinn, was a promising psychiatrist assigned to Arkham Asyluym, Gotham’s home for the criminally insane. After meeting and falling in love with the Joker, she devoted her life to making him happy and helping him cause mayhem. Captivating yet entirely psychotic, Harley Quinn is the poster girl for chaos.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE Harley quinn FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of mallet holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) grenade holding hand (R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) bomb holding hand (L)
- One (1) posing hand (L)
- Fitted jester suit with ruffle detailing
- Collar with pom-pom detailing
- Ankle boots
- One (1) Joker doll
- One (1) rocket launcher
- One (1) rocket blast FX (fits into rocket launcher)
- One (1) oversized mallet
- One (1) grenade
- One (1) bomb
- One (1) pop-gun with cork attached
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Harley Quinn figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.